The Trina Solar 495 W Black Frame photovoltaic module from the Vertex series is built from monocrystalline cells with a silicon wafer size of 210 mm. Vertex has several innovative design features that allow it to achieve high output power of more than 500 Wp. The excellent temperature coefficient and low irradiation efficiency brings higher power output. In addition, thanks to the square monocrystalline cells and high-density encapsulation technology, Vertex’s efficiency can reach up to 21.2%.
Based on multi-busbar technology, Trina Solar Vertex integrates advanced 1/3-cut, non-destructive cutting and high-density encapsulation technologies. 1/3-cut technology outperforms traditional half-cut technology, solving the problems of high system current and reducing power loss. Multi-busbar technology is responsible for increased light absorption and is a perfect fit for cells with a large surface area. The integration of the technology allows Vertex to achieve higher power and power generation efficiency by up to 60 watts compared to the previous generation.
With greater resistance to hotspots and excessive temperatures, 1/3-cut cells can improve module reliability. The use of cells with multiple rails results in more uniform loads to prevent stress, resulting in better performance even in the case of small cracks.
Vertex’s TSM-495-DE18M.08 photovoltaic panels are 150 monocrystalline cells in a 35mm thick frame made of anodized aluminum alloy, covered with high-transparency glass and thermally reinforced with a thickness of 3.2mm. High reliability is backed by a 15-year warranty on the product’s workmanship and a 25-year warranty on its performance.
The connection wires coming out of the IP68-rated boxes are terminated with MC4 connectors. The module has multiple certifications: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716, UL 61730, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064, ISO 45001.
Product distinguishing features:
- 25-year warranty on output power
- 15-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Lower installation costs due to higher power and efficiency
- High and stable efficiency of up to 20.5% due to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance of up to +5 W
- Minimized micro-cracking due to innovative non-destructive cutting technology
- Large area cells based on 210 mm silicon wafers and 1/3-cut cell technology
- Multi-busbar technology for improved light capture effect
- Excellent performance even at low solar irradiance
- Mechanical performance up to 6,000 Pa for snow loads and 2,400 Pa of wind resistance
- Certified resistance to salt spray, ammonia and blowing sand
Trina Solar 495 Wp will be perfect for customers expecting high quality and efficient modules at an affordable price. The product will work well for both on-grid and off-grid applications.