Trina Solar Tallmax photovoltaic panels of 450 watts are modules that are very popular in the industry. They are distinguished by their greater resistance to excessive temperatures. The use of MultiBusBar technology results in loads being distributed evenly and preventing stresses, and the module’s performance is higher even in the case of small cracks.
Half-Cut technology reduces internal losses, the operating temperature of the module, so the risk of total failure of the module decreases.
Due to their power, Tallmax panels reduce the number of modules used in photovoltaic installations, which contributes to lowering the cost of the mounting structure.
The 1,400-mm-long cables leading out of the IP68 junction box are terminated with an MC4 connector. The module has multiple certifications: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064, ISO 45001.
Product distinguishing features:
- 25-year warranty on output power
- 12-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Reduced system costs, thanks to higher power range and 1500V system voltage
- High and stable module efficiency, as high as 20.6%
- Positive power tolerance of up to +5 W
- Excellent performance even at low solar irradiance
- Low power loss and low thermal coefficients for higher energy yield at elevated operating temperatures, thanks to Half-Cut technology
- Resistance to high mechanical loads
- Snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Certified resistance to salt fog, ammonia and blowing sand
Trina Solar 450 Wp will be perfect for customers expecting high quality and efficient modules at an affordable price. The product will work well for both on-grid and off-grid applications.