The Trina Solar 395 W Full Black photovoltaic module from the Vertex S series is distinguished by its outstanding design, featuring thinner connection wires and are built with Three-cut technology. Compared to other panels, the Vertex S series has improved snow resistance (up to 6000 Pa) and wind resistance (up to 4000 Pa). Smaller in size compared to other photovoltaic panels of the same class a generates up to 395 W of power. Multi Busbar technology is responsible for better light absorption, and thus better power generation performance of the cells.
Vertex S series photovoltaic panels are a universal solution for photovoltaic installations mounted on residential or commercial roofs. They are designed to be compatible with existing optimizers, inverters, and mounting systems. the 120 monocrystalline PERC cells are housed in a 30mm frame, made of anodized aluminum alloy, covered with high-transparency, 3.2mm-thick glass with anti-reflective coating. Optimal size and low weight are an advantage for transportation and installation. High reliability is confirmed by a 15-year warranty on the product’s workmanship and a 25-year warranty on its performance.
The 1,200 mm long wires leading out of the IP68 junction box are terminated with an MC4 connector. The module has multiple certifications: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064, ISO 45001.
Product distinguishing features:
- Snow load up to 6000 Pa and wind load up to 4000 Pa
- 25-year warranty on power output
- 15-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Lower installation costs due to higher power and efficiency
- High and stable efficiency of up to 20.5% due to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance up to +5 W
- Good cooperation with power optimizers
- High-density technology – reduced cell spacing from 2 to 0.5 mm means more active cell area
- Excellent performance even at low solar irradiance
- Multi-busbar technology improves light absorption and power dissipation, lower series resistance
- Low power loss and low thermal coefficients for higher energy yield at elevated operating temperatures thanks to half-cut technology
- Certified resistance to salt spray, ammonia and blowing sand
Trina Solar 395 W will be perfect for customers expecting high quality and efficient modules at an affordable price. The product will work well for both on-grid and off-grid applications.