Photovoltaic module Trina Solar 425 In Blackframe from series Vertex S it has a great look, featuring thinner connection wires, and is built with technology half-cut .Compared to other panels, the Vertex S series has an increased resistance to snow (up to 6000 Bye) and wind (up to 4000 bye).Smaller size compared to other photovoltaic panels of the same class and generates up to 425 In power. Multi Bus bar technology is responsible for better absorption of light, and thus better parameters of electricity generation by the cells.
Vertex S series photovoltaic panels are a universal solution for photovoltaic installations mounted on the roofs of residential or commercial buildings.They are designed to be compatible with existing optimizers, inverters as well as mounting systems.
144 monocrystalline PERC cells was placed in 30 mm frame, made of anodized aluminum alloy, covered with glass of high transparency and thickness 3,2 mm with anti-reflective coating.The optimal size and low weight are advantages for transport and assembly.High reliability is confirmed 15-letnią product warranty and 25-letnią on its performance.
Length wires 1100 mm taken out of the junction box IP68 are terminated with a connector TS4 lub MC4 EVO2.The module has numerous certificates: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC 62716, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064, ISO 45001.
Distinguishing features of the product:
- Snow load up to 6000 Bye and wind to 4000 bye
- 25-letnia output power warranty
- 15-letnia warranty on materials and workmanship
- Lower installation costs due to higher power and efficiency
- High and stable efficiency up to 21,3% thanks to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance up to +5 IN
- Good cooperation with power optimizers
- High-density technology – reduced cell spacing z 2 on 0,5 mm is the larger active area of the cell
- Excellent performance even with low solar irradiation
- Multi-busbar technology improves light absorption and current dissipation, lower series resistance
- Low power dissipation and low thermal coefficients for higher energy yield at elevated operating temperatures thanks to half-cut technology
- Certified resistance to salt fog, ammonia and blowing sand
Trina Solar 425 W is perfect for customers who expect high quality and efficient modules at an affordable price.The product is suitable for both on-grid and off-grid installations.