The Trina Solar 420 W photovoltaic module from the Vertex S+ series is built with 210 mm silicon wafer-sized monocrystalline cells using N-type PACO cell technology. The Vertex S+ has several innovative design features to achieve high power output. The excellent temperature coefficient and low irradiation efficiency brings higher power output. In addition, thanks to high-density interconnections, the efficiency of Vertex S+ modules reaches up to 21.9%.
Multi-busbar technology, used in Trina Solar Vertex S+ modules, integrates advanced non-destructive cutting and high-density encapsulation technologies. It is also responsible for enhanced light absorption and is ideally suited for cells with a large surface area. The integration of technologies allows Vertex to achieve higher power output and power generation efficiency per watt.
N-type cells in the structure are enriched with phosphor, which translates into a lower sunlight degradation rate, low LID, and this means higher efficiency for years of use and more savings. The new technology also means a lower temperature index and lower operating temperatures on sunny days. It is thanks to N technology that the manufacturer provides a 30-year warranty on the energy produced by Trina Solar Vertex S+ modules.
Vertex S+ TSM-NEG09.28 photovoltaic panels are 120 monocrystalline cells in a 30 mm thick frame made of anodized aluminum alloy, covered in the front and back with high-transparency glass, thermally reinforced and 1.6 mm thick each. High reliability is confirmed by a 25-year warranty on the product’s workmanship.
The connection wires coming out of the IP68-rated boxes are terminated with MC4 connectors.
Product distinguishing features:
- 30-year warranty on output power
- 25-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Glass on the front and back of the PV module
- Lower installation costs due to higher power output and efficiency
- High and stable efficiency of up to 21.7% due to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance of up to +5 W
- Minimized micro-cracking due to innovative non-destructive cutting technology
- Large area cells based on 210 mm silicon wafers
- Multi-busbar technology for improved light capture effect
- Excellent performance even at low solar irradiance
- Mechanical performance up to 5400 Pa for snow load and 4000 Pa for wind load
Trina Solar 420 W Vertex S+ will be perfect for customers expecting high quality and efficient modules at an affordable price. The product will work well for both on-grid and off-grid applications.