Excelia AI Tri HP DUO features high efficiency and advanced technologies, plus a built-in 190-liter hot water tank, enclosed in a compact housing.
This module is mounted inside the building. It consists of a buffer tank, inside of which is a patented heating exchanger with a built-in set of heaters with a total output of up to 9 kW. The advanced control panel programmer makes it possible to manage multiple heating circuits and the unit’s operating parameters.
This module is mounted outside the building. It consists of a fan, compressor, evaporator and expansion valve. The entire module is acoustically and thermally insulated. The automation that controls its operation (VPAM) allows smooth operation of the compressor using a 10-stage power modulation system. Thanks to the latest technical solutions, the external module is characterized by very quiet operation, generating a noise level of about 40 dB.
Distinguishing features of the product:
- Heat exchanger with very high efficiency, immersed in a buffer tank made of stainless steel (patent)
- Automatic operation of the device including all modes of operation
- Frost mode – operation of the device in a range that guarantees that the room temperature is maintained at 7-10°C
- Self-diagnostic function, which in the event of a possible malfunction provides information about it on the display of the device
- Refrigerant R410A with very high efficiency and high operating pressure (e.g. in heating mode about 35 bar), environmentally friendly (CFC-free, non-flammable and biodegradable)
- Reverse – operation of the device in the reverse system allowing the device to automatically switch from heating to cooling mode and vice versa
- Automatic thermal fuse that protects the unit from excessive increase in temperature of its operation
- High COP coefficient of energy yield, determining the efficiency of the unit, which is the ratio between the energy consumed by the heat pump and the energy produced by it
- Duo – range with factory-built and integrated domestic hot water storage tank with a capacity of 190 liters
- Anti Legionella – antimicrobial protection, reduces the risk of Legionella bacteria developing to a minimum
- Ceramic enamel protecting the interior of the tank from corrosion, improved chemical composition is enriched with elements of precious metals titanium and copper oxide (Ti + CuO), so as to significantly improve its technical properties
- Titanium anode – the most advanced corrosion protection system consisting of an active titanium anode and a digital voltage generator
- 48h service
- Warranty 2 for the device
- Warranty 5 years on the compressor of the device
- Warranty 5 years for the water tank