The SolarEdge S500 Power Optimizer helps increase the energy production of each module in your photovoltaic installation.
It is specifically designed to work with SolarEdge inverters and provides a unique solution to prevent problems with module mismatch or partial shading. It detects unnatural behavior of connectors, preventing potential hazards. Reduces the voltage of each module during installation or in case of fire.
Distinguishing features of the SolarEdge S500 Optimizer:
- Up to 25% more energy
- High efficiency level of 99.5%
- Quick installation with a single screw
- Separate monitoring for each module allows for easier system management
- Reduces the voltage of each module – at installation or in case of fire.
- Installation design system makes maximum use of space for higher yields.
- The technology used prevents problems in case of mismatched modules or partial shading.
- input wires 0.1 m
- output wires 2.3 m (+), 0.1 m (-)