Trina Solar is a leading global manufacturer of high-quality photovoltaic modules and advanced energy solutions. The company has been operating in the market since 1997.
The company is a Bloomberg Tier 1 company.
The 425 W TSM-425-NEG9R.28 monocrystalline PV module from the Vertex S+ series provides excellent performance and durability thanks to the use of modern n-type cell technology.
This makes it possible to achieve a high efficiency of 21.3 per cent.
In addition, thanks to the use of n-type technology, the model has a reduced level of degradation, which is expressed in a higher energy yield throughout the life of the module. The module also incorporates multi-tire technology, which results in a higher level of solar absorption.
The module demonstrates excellent resistance to fire and harsh weather conditions through the use of double glass on both sides of the module.
It comes with a long-term 25-year product warranty.
The module is compatible with the most popular manufacturers of inverters, optimisers and mounting systems.
It is ideal for both residential and commercial PV installations.
Why should you choose this product?
– Excellent quality and a very long warranty period of 25 years.
– The warranty on the linear power of the module is 30 years. Power degradation for 1 year is 1%, subsequent years 0.4% and after 30 years the power is 87.4% of the initial value.
– High efficiency 21.3%.
– N-type i-TOPCon cell technology
– Double glass
– Multi-Branch Technology (MBB) leads to a reduced risk of microcracks, slower module degradation and lower losses.
– Power tolerance 0/+5 W.
– Robust design. The module demonstrates excellent resistance to various weather conditions, including snow (5400 Pa) and wind (4000 Pa).
Weight 21.00 kg
25 years of warranty
Cable length 350 mm
30-year power warranty
Width 1134 mm
Thickness 30 mm
Length 1762 mm