The SunPower Performance 6 405 W Full Black photovoltaic module is made with Shingled technology, a shingle-like connection of cells, which definitely distinguishes Performance 6 photovoltaic panels in the photovoltaic market. This innovative solution provides a higher level of reliability compared to modules with front contact. Performance 6 series products achieve higher efficiency (up to 8%) compared to competing panels, and this is due to the developed unique circuit of parallel cell connections, allowing maximum electricity production in morning and evening shading conditions or when the panels are dirty. The entire unit is housed in a black frame and covered with highly permeable anti-reflective tempered glass. The module will look very good on any type of roof slope.
The 1200 mm long wires coming out of the IP68 junction box are terminated with an MC4 connector. The module has numerous certifications: IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 62716, IEC 60068-2-68, IEC 61701, IEC 62804, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001-2018.
Product distinguishing features:
- Up to 25-year warranty on both materials and workmanship and output power
- High and stable efficiency of up to 20.6% thanks to innovative manufacturing technology
- Positive power tolerance of up to +3%
- Excellent performance even at low solar irradiance
- Up to 8% more power from the same space
- Ultra-thin, virtually invisible busbars
- Conductive bonding used in aerospace industry to eliminate solder joints
- Reduced panel temperature due to unique electrical busbar
- Snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Withstands hail impacts of 25 mm in diameter at 23 m/s