TW Solar is a commitment to the research and development of solar energy products, a state-of-the-art company with many years of experience, with a high degree of technological sophistication in the production of silicon cells, with monitored manufacturing quality, used in the construction of photovoltaic panels sold around the world.
TheTW Solar 665 Wmodule has been designed with Multi-busbar technology , resulting in an output power higher by more than 5 W, and Half-cut technology, which reduced power losses, giving an additional output gain of between 5 and 10 W. An additional solution for increasing module efficiency, High-Density Encapsulation, was also used to obtain a gain of 0.15%. Compared to typical PV modules of the same class, TW Solar is second to none.
TW Solar 665 W is built with 132 PERC monocrystalline photovoltaic cells housed in an anodized, lightweight aluminum alloy frame that is corrosion-resistant and covered with a 3.2 mm thick glass panel with high light transmission. The glass is coated with anti-reflective (AR) coating and is thermally reinforced. All this adds up to a 15-year product warranty and a 25-year warranty on solar power output.
The 280 mm long wires coming out of the IP68 junction box are terminated with an MC4 connector. The module is certified: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
Product distinguishing features:
- 25-year output power warranty
- Use of multi-busbar technology
- High and stable efficiency of up to 21.4% thanks to modern technology
- Positive power tolerance of up to +5%
- Excellent performance even at low solar irradiance
- Half-cut technology for increased output power
- Withstands high mechanical load
- Low susceptibility to PID, thanks to quality control
- Unique cell design means lower PV module temperature and higher efficiency
- Snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- No mechanical damage during cell production – lossless laser cutting
- Weight [kg] 34.2
- Dimensions [mm] 1303 x 2384 x 35
- Warranty for linear power output 25 years
- Product warranty 15 years
- Number of modules per pallet 31
TW Solar 665 W will be perfect for customers expecting high quality and efficient modules at an affordable price. The product will prove itself in application for both on-grid and off-grid installations.