The world’s first 2-in-1 daisy-chain microinverter for large-scale commercial applications. It is designed for dual MPPT solar panels and has a wide DC input voltage range (16-60 V) and low start-up voltage (only 22 V).
Hoymiles 2-in-1 HM-600 / HM-700 / HM-800 microinverters are the world’s most powerful microinverter solution for dual solar panels with a CEC-weighted efficiency of up to 96.5% (No. 1 in the world for a 2-in-1 device in 2015). With faster installation and significantly higher power density compared to a single device, it is also one of Hoymiles’ best-selling microinverters to date worldwide. The microinverters comply with VDE-AR-N 4105: 2018 and EN50549-1: 2019.
IMPORTANT: For each installation built with Hoymiles microinverters, a Hoymiles monitoring module must be selected. For this model, the choice is DTU-Pro or DTU-Lite.
Product distinguishing features:
- Safer – Input voltage up to 60 V DC (natural fast shutdown) to guarantee no risk of electrocution and fire on the roof.
- More powerful – MPPT at the module level to provide 10-30% more energy input from the sun compared to a string inverter.
- Smaller, lighter and easier – Smaller than a sheet of A4 paper, only 3 kg with integrated AC cable (1.9 m), easy installation by one person.
- More stable and reliable – Surge protection of 6000 V, MTBF (mean time between failures) >550 years, annual failure rate <0.18%.
- Better return on cost (IRR) – Extremely low failure rate, longer life (starting voltage only 22 V), low LCOE (levelized cost of electricity) over a long period (more than 20 years) of investment.
- Maximum efficiency of 96.7%
- Input voltage range 16 to 60 V
- Overvoltage protection of 6000 V
- Ambient temperature range: -40 + 65 degrees C
- External antenna to enhance communication with DTU
- Adjustable power factor
- Passive cooling, without fan
- No typical inverter needed at the end of the chain
Operation and installation:
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Mounting directly under the panel
- Networking without the need for tools
- Barcode stickers to identify devices in the installation
- LED status indication on the housing
- Communication via WiFi, 2.4 GHz range
- Degree of protection IP67
- Dimensions 170 x 250 x 28 mm
- Monitoring the operation of each panel separately via the Internet
- Very low failure rate
- High efficiency, minimal losses
- Maximum safety, low DC input voltage
- Noiseless operation
- Standard warranty 12 years, extendable to 25 years
NOTE: Microinverter works only with panels whose maximum voltage (Voc) does not exceed 60 V.