The world’s first single-phase microinverter designed for 4 MPPT solar panels, with a wide range of DC operating input voltage (16-60 V) and low start-up voltage (only 22 V).
Hoymiles 4-in-1 HM-1000 / HM-1200 / HM-1500 microinverters are extremely lightweight microinverters – only 3.75 kg including integrated DC and AC cables. The 3-phase wiring makes it easy to configure a Hoymiles 4-in-1 microinverter for industrial / commercial PV power plants of MW size (one of the world’s largest microinverter projects configured by a Hoymiles microinverter has a capacity of 3.6 MW). The microinverters comply with VDE-AR-N 4105: 2018 and EN50549-1: 2019.
IMPORTANT: For each installation built with Hoymiles microinverters, a Hoymiles monitoring module must be selected. For this model, the choice is DTU-Pro or DTU-Lite.Product features:
- Safer – Input voltage up to 60 V DC (natural fast shutdown) to guarantee no risk of electrocution and fire on the roof.
- More powerful – MPPT at the module level to ensure 10-30% more energy input from the sun compared to a string inverter.
- Smaller, lighter and easier – Smaller than a sheet of A4 paper, only 3.75 kg with integrated AC cable (2 m), easy installation by one person.
- More stable and reliable – Surge protection of 6000 V, MTBF (mean time between failures) >550 years, annual failure rate <0.18%.
- Better return on cost (IRR) – Extremely low failure rate, longer life (starting voltage only 22 V), low LCOE (levelized cost of electricity) over a long period (more than 20 years) of investment.
- Maximum efficiency of 96.7%
- Input voltage range 16 to 60 V
- Overvoltage protection of 6000 V
- Ambient temperature range: -40 + 65 degrees C
- External antenna to enhance communication with DTU
- Adjustable power factor
- Passive cooling, without fan
- No typical inverter needed at the end of the chain
Operation and installation:
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Mounting directly under the panel
- Networking without the need for tools
- Barcode stickers to identify devices in the installation
- LED status indication on the housing
- Communication via WiFi, 2.4 GHz range
- Degree of protection IP67
- Dimensions 176 x 280 x 33 mm
- Monitoring the operation of each panel separately via the Internet
- Very low failure rate
- High efficiency, minimal losses
- Maximum safety, low DC input voltage
- Noiseless operation
- Standard warranty 12 years, extendable to 25 years
NOTE: Microinverter works only with panels whose maximum voltage (Voc) does not exceed 60 V.