Victron and Pylontech’s energy storage system makes it possible to maximize the use of energy generated by a photovoltaic installation.
It is ideal for:
- An existing photovoltaic installation, for those looking for new opportunities to expand their system with energy storage.
- Those looking for security – it provides an uninterrupted supply of energy, thanks to the UPS function.
- People who value flexible solutions and plan to expand the installation in the future.
- Drivers of electric or hybrid cars.
- Companies seeking to reduce peak load – thanks to the power assist function.
- Individuals who want to manage the installation from anywhere.
INDEPENDENT OF ELECTRICITY SUPPLY UP TO 100%
The set ensures efficient use of the energy produced. When photovoltaic energy production exceeds consumption, surplus energy will be stored in batteries. If the energy storage is already fully charged, the surplus energy produced from photovoltaics will go to the grid.
CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES WHEN ELECTRICITY IS CHEAPEST
It is possible to indicate any period on a weekly basis when the user can order the charging of the batteries to a specific level (e.g. every Saturday from 22:00 to the 80% level). This is possible regardless of what mode the energy storage is in.
Thanks to the UPS function, in the event of a loss of basic power supply from the public power grid, the set provides backup power to consumers.
Possibility to expand the battery bank and the power of the installation at any time.
- Energy storage.
- UPS – Island mode, in case of a power outage on the Power Grid.
- Power assist – In case of high power consumption, energy is additionally drawn from the battery.
- Remote monitoring, supervision and management of the system.
- Flexibility – High allowable power overload in UPS mode.
- Technology – State-of-the-art lithium battery technology.
- Accessibility – Ability to remotely monitor and control from anywhere in the world.
- Ease of installation – Pre-programmed solution, ready to plug in.
10-year warranty on Pylontech batteries and 5-year warranty on components from Victron Energy.
Composition of the Pylontech 3.37 kWh + Victron 3 kVA, 1F** energy storage set
- 1 x IP65 DC/AC 4 field modular switchgear
- 2 x RS485 to USB interface 5 m
- 1 x VE.Can to CAN-bus BMS type A Cable 1.8 m
- 1 x Pylontech US battery cable kit
- 1 x Fuse holder for MEGA-fuse
- 1 x MEGA-fuse 125 A/58 V for 48 V products (1 pc.)
- 1 x MultiPlus-II 48/3000/35-32 230 V GX
- 2 x Energy Meter ET340 – 3 phase – max 65 A/phase
- 1 x RACK 22U 19″ 600 mm free-standing cabinet S6622
- 1 x Pylontech US3000C battery pack
- 1 x Mounting rail for 19″ 600 mm rack (2 pcs)
- 1 x Shelf for 19″ rack PZ800
- 1 x Battery switch ON/OFF 275 A