Huawei’s SUN2000-20KTL-M2 in verter is a photovoltaic inverter designed to maximize the energy efficiency of both roof- and ground-mounted PV installations. By working with power optimizers, it provides up to 30% higher yield from the same PV installation.
The high-current version, features an allowable higher input current on the DC side.
Huawei ‘s SUN2000 seriesinverter is designed to work with a three-phase grid. It is mainly characterized by a greater ability to protect the photovoltaic installation by tracking down faulty DC circuits and detecting arcing (AFCI), thanks to AI (artificial intelligence) technology. The maximum efficiency of the Huawei device is as high as 98.65%!
- Maximum efficiency of 98.65%
- Input voltage range of 160 to 950 V
- Built-in leakage current monitoring system
- Intelligent arc detection reduces the risk of fire
- Ambient temperature range: -25 + 60 degrees C
- LED status indication
- Passive cooling
Operation and installation:
- Easy installation and removal with mounting brackets
- DC reverse polarity protection
- Built-in surge protection on AC and DC side Type II
- Built-in overcurrent and short-circuit protection on AC side
- Communication via RS 485, LAN/WLAN, GSM 4G network via Smart Dongle-4G
- Degree of protection IP65
- Dimensions 525 x 470 x 262 mm
- Touchless operation of the inverter
- Configuration and monitoring through the app
- LED indicator on the housing
- Quiet operation
- Remote technical support
- 10-year warranty