SolarEdge’s inverters target a wide range of energy market segments thanks to its diversified portfolio, making it an attractive choice for every customer. The brand’s products are characterized by high efficiency, easy installation and as much as a 12-year warranty as standard, with the option to extend it to 20 or 25 years.
The SolarEdge SE3K three-phase inverter combines advanced digital control technology with efficient power conversion technology to achieve the highest level of solar energy harvesting and best-in-class reliability. The technology used in this product ensures that the inverter always operates with the optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in the chain or environmental conditions.
SolarEdge SE3K is a three-phase inverter that is ideal for rooftop installations and small or medium-sized photovoltaic power plants. It also has outdoor installation capabilities.
NOTE: The SE3K-RWBTEBEN4 model in an installation with 8 panels works only with selected optimizers: P404, P485 and P505. From 9 panels with the other models available.
Product distinguishing features:
- Maximum efficiency: 97.8%
- Specially designed to work with power optimizers
- Constant voltage inverter for longer chains
- Controlled by an intelligent power management system
- Ambient temperature range: -40 – +60°C
Operation and installation:
- Easy installation
- Integrated monitoring at the module level
- Communication via (Wi-Fi – antenna required), RS485 or Ethernet as standard and ZigBee (optional), cellular network (optional)
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Compatibility with PVSol software
- Polish-language technical support
- Dimensions: 315 x 540 x 260 mm
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp app
- Advanced safety features, including integrated arc-fault protection
- Signaling via LEDs
- No external fan – noise level (<40 dB) suitable for indoor operation
- Weight: 27 kg
- 12-year warranty