- sofar HYD6KTL-3PH inverter
- Smart meter
In the Support tab you will find a video with instructions on how to install the inverter and Amass battery.
Product distinguishing features:
- Maximum efficiency: 98%
- Multiple operating modes
- Built-in zero power export function to the public grid
- High-precision MPPT search algorithm
- Wide range of battery voltage (180-800 V)
- Fanless heat dissipation system
- Reactive power compensation capability
- Ambient temperature range: -30 + 60 degrees C
- Built-in emergency power function (EPS). Turn-on time of less than 20 ms
- Flexible configuration of lithium-ion batteries
Operation and installation:
- High-frequency isolation between battery and PV/grid
- Intelligent active and reactive power monitoring
- Degree of protection: IP65
- RS485/Wi-FI/GPRS/Bluetooth communication (optional), SD, CAN 2.0
- Polish-language technical support
- Multiple operating modes possible
- Easy, intuitive operation
- Intuitive and functional application in Polish language
- High efficiency and low energy loss with low maintenance costs
- Easy-to-read LCD graphic display
- Noise level: <45 dB
- Dimensions: 571.4 x 515 x 264.1 mm
- Weight: 33 kg
- 5-year warranty as standardThe Sofar HYD6KTL-3PH has a selectable operating mode:
- Self-use – Automatic mode – In automatic mode, the inverter automatically charges and discharges the battery according to the amount of energy produced in relation to its consumption.
- Time-of-use Mode – Electricity is more expensive during high demand (peak rate) and much cheaper during low demand (off-peak rate). It is possible to set time-of-use rules. A maximum of 4 rules are supported (rule 0/1/2/3). In order to recharge the battery It is also possible to select the off-peak period.
- Timing mode – in this mode, you can manually set the charging time / power and discharge time / power of the battery.
- Passive Mode – when the inverter is connected to the grid, you can remotely control the inverter functions using commands.