Sofar Solar inverters have become very popular in the Polish market due to their high efficiency, intuitive and quick installation. Sofar Solar inverters are built with the highest quality components from leading manufacturers such as: IGBT: Fairchild Semiconductor/Infineon, IC: On Semi / Texas Instruments, capacitors: Nippon Chemi-Con/nichicon and MCU: Texas Instruments/ NXP.
Sofar Solar HYD series is a compact, single-phase hybrid inverter that is ideal for both on-grid and off-grid installations.
Product distinguishing features:
- Maximum efficiency: 97.6%
- Multiple operating modes
- Built-in zero power export function to the public grid
- High-precision MPPT search algorithm
- Fanless heat dissipation system
- Reactive power compensation capability
- Ambient temperature range: -25 + 60 degrees C
- Built-in emergency power supply (EPS) function. Turn-on time of less than 10 ms
- Flexible configuration of lead and lithium-ion batteries
Operation and installation:
- High-frequency isolation between battery and PV/grid
- Intelligent active and reactive power monitoring
- Degree of protection: IP65
- RS485, Wi-FI/Ethernet/GPRS (optional), SD, CAN 2.0 communications
- Polish-language technical support
- Multiple modes of operation possible
- Easy, intuitive operation
- Intuitive and functional application in Polish language
- High efficiency and low energy loss with low maintenance costs
- Easy-to-read LCD graphic display
- Noise level: <25 dB
- Dimensions: 394 x 566 x 173 mm
- Weight: 20.5 kg
- 5-year warranty as standard
The Sofar HYD 3000 has a selectable operating mode:
- Auto Mode Auto Mode – In Auto Mode, the inverter automatically charges and discharges the battery according to the amount of energy produced in relation to its consumption.
- Time-of-use Mode – Electricity is more expensive during high demand (peak rate) and much cheaper during low demand (off-peak rate). It is possible to set time-of-use rules. A maximum of 4 rules are supported (rule 0/1/2/3). In order to recharge the battery It is also possible to select the off-peak period.
- Timing mode – in this mode, you can manually set the charging time / power and discharge time / power of the battery.
- Passive Mode – once the inverter is connected to the grid, you can remotely control the inverter functions using commands.