The Hypontech HHT inverters are a feature-rich series of 3-phase inverters hybrid inverters designed for use with energy storage in small and medium-sized photovoltaic installations. The HHT series includes models ranging from 5 kW to 12 kW with the ability temporary DC overload capability of up to 50%. The HHT inverters have been designed on the basis of the latest electronic components from renowned manufacturers, such as Fujitsu and Texas Instruments, which has made it possible not only to simplify the design and reduce the weight of the device, but above all to have a low failure rate.
The HHT-8000 triple-phase inverter is a modern and reliable hybrid device that allows the photovoltaic installation to be used to store surplus energy electricity for later, efficient use within the household. Works with batteries made using lithium-ion technology. It automatically adapts to the BMS battery management system, so that the energy storage system will operate efficiently and effectively.
For precise readings and energy management, the inverter uses a built-in management system that works with dedicated CT transformers.
The HHT-8000 is designed with a high degree of care, made in one piece from die-cast aluminium alloy. It is very easy to install and service, similar to the same brand of mains inverters. In addition it is ideal for solar rooftop installations and small installations on the ground. The IP65 degree of protection allows operation outdoors and in adverse weather conditions.
Product distinguishing features:
- Maximum efficiency: 98.2%
- Wide range of supply voltages on the DC side
- 2 independent MPPT inputs
- Short-term overloading of up to 50% on the DC side permissible
- Operating temperature range: – 25 to 60 C
- Low weight
- Very quiet operation
- Overcurrent protection.
- Class II DC and III AC output short-circuit protection
- DC/AC type II overvoltage protection
- It has protection against island operation and reverse polarity protection.
- Operation with lithium-ion batteries
Handling and installation:
- Easy installation and removal thanks to dedicated bracket
- Built-in DC load switch
- Connections accessible without opening the housing
- RS485 communication, WiFi/4G optional
- Lightweight aluminium housing
- English-language technical support
- Dimensions: 425 x 351 x 200 mm
- Weight: 22 kg